Vehicle E&E Integration & Test
The person who fills this job is responsible to cover the test and validation process from component level testing and evaluation up to the system level validation. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- MiL/HiL test environments setup, test automation, simulation development, documentation and associated processes.
- Using commonly used tools for error tracking with sub-/system test tools.
- Scripting and test run control software.
- Adapt to the present capability level and target to train and to establish a stable knowledge basis.
QUALIFACTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Mandarin, English, German is advantageous
- Master or equivalent degree in electronics, software development.
- 8+ years work experience in automotive E/E area
- 5+ years in OEM (development EI, EA, EF) in test automation with MiL and SiL systems.
- Familiar with test management (tools and process)
- Familiar with model based software development
- Technical experience in at least one of the following domains:
- CAN bus simulation
- Programming (scripting languages like Python)
- Flash and device programming (compilation)
- Device ontrol signals (analogue, LIN, PWM)
- CAN-/FlexRay bus communication
- Test automation
- Car commissioning
- Technical ability in at least one of the following tools:
- Mathworks tool suite (MatLab/Simulink/Stateflow)
- ECUTest, Pluto or equivalent toolset
- dSpace or Marconova HW control environment
- Eventually AutomationDesk
- Quality Center, Jira or equivalent tool
- Good coaching and communication skills
ESG Automotive Electronics (Shanghai) Co. LTD.
Please fill in the required fields *