Vehicle E&E Process Management
The person who fills this job is responsible to cover the whole E/E integration process from procedural and documentation point of view. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Setting up, refining and keeping improving the E/E integration process.
- Using commonly used tools for error management, change management, configuration management and risk management.
- Familiar with MS standard tools and project management.
- Adapt to the present capability level and target to train and to establish a stable knowledge basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Mandarin, English, German is advantageous
- Master or equivalent degree in electronics, software development.
- 8+ years as project manager/leader
- 2+ years working experience in OEM ad project manager/leader
- Familiar with error management (tools and process)
- Familiar with development accompanying processes (e.g. GAMS)
- Have a strong M50/CCB background or shall have worked for more than 4 years as ECU responsible.
- Technical experience in at least one of the following domains:
- Development vehicle architecture
- Software logistics
- System approval
- Configuration management
- Vehicle commissioning
- After-sales processes
- Technical ability in at least one of the following tools:
- Enterprise architect or equivalent tool
- Doors or similar ETAS tool
- Change Synergy or equivalent tool
- Quality Center, Jira or equivalent tool
- Other process management tools
- Good coaching and communication skills
Please fill in the required fields *