Vehicle E&E Architecture Development
Location: Shanghai, China
The person who fills this job is responsible to lead a 3-5 engineering team to initiate the E/E integration process covering the product definition and specification development.. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifying specific functionalities, describe them and specify them in the context of state diagrams and communication interfaces.
- Using commonly used tools for system architecture and design (system engineering)
- Adapt to the present capability level and target to train and to establish a stable knowledge basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Mandarin, English, German is advantageous
- Master or equivalent degree in electronics, electrics, mechatronics or software development.
- 6+ years work experience in automotive E/E area
- 4+ years in OEM (development EI, EA, EF) in component/function specification and requirement analysis
- Familiar with specification and requirement mgmt. (tools and process)
- Technical experience in at least one of the following domains:
- HW design/ microprocessor properties
- Vehicle bus communication
- Vehicle Diagnostics
- Electric powertrain
- Software versioning/ software development (application)
- Software design (Autosar/ Genivi)
- Wireless networks
- Technical ability in at least one of the following tools:
- Doors or similar ETAS tool
- Mathworks tool suite (MatLab/Simulink/Stateflow)
- Change Synergy or equivalent tool
- Quality Center, Jira or equivalent tool
- CAN/MOST/Flexray Analysis tools
- Good coaching and communication skills
ESG Automotive Electronics (Shanghai) Co. LTD.
Please fill in the required fields *